Purchase the HH12ZB160 Bryant Carrier Furnace Limit Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HH12ZB260 Bryant Carrier Furnace Limit Switch is brand new and comes packed in a Bryant Carrier Factory Authorized parts box.
- The HH12ZB260 Bryant Carrier Furnace Limit Switch replaces old Bryant Carrier part numbers P331-2209 and HH12ZA260.
- The HH12ZB260 Bryant Carrier Furnace Limit Switch is used in over 800 Bryant Carrier furnace models.
- The HH12ZB260 has a 3″ insertion depth.
- The HH12ZB260 limit opens the circuit when the furnace reaches a temperature of 260 degrees F.
- FYI: A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace over-heats. If your furnace is going off on limit you might have an airflow problem like a dirty filter, dirty blower, slow blower motor (might need a new capacitor) stopped up evaporator coil or too much gas pressure. All of these can cause the furnace to overheat and go off on limit. Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has overheated and needs to cool down. The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch. You can test a limit with a voltmeter to see if it is open or not. On most limits, you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground.
- Please send us your furnace’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant Carrier program to look up parts and see what the recommended limit or part is for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We Would Love to help you out and Have Your Business!