Purchase the HC45AE118 Bryant Carrier Furnace Blower Motor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping. In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The HC45AE118 Bryant Carrier Furnace Blower Motor has HC45AE118A on the motor label but has HC45AE118 on the OEM factory authorized parts box the motor comes in.
- This motor replaces old part number HC45AE117.
- The HC45AE118 motor is a 3/4 horsepower, 115 volt motor with the following specifications.
- FLA (full load amps)=11.1,
- RPM/Speeds=1075 RPM, with 4 speeds,
- Rotation=CCW, Frame=48,
- Shaft Diameter & Length=1/2 Dia X 4″ long,
- Dimensions in diameter=5.7,
- Capacitor=10 MFD, 370 volts.
- This motor comes with a 10 Mfd, 370-volt capacitor.
- The HC45AE118 furnace fan blower motor is used in over 540 Bryant Carrier furnaces. Please send us your furnace’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant Carrier program to look up parts and see what the recommended motor or part is for your furnace. Our email address is: email@example.com
- Please click here if you would like to see a YouTube video on how to replace a blower motor.
- Please click here if you would like to see our Blower, Fan Motor troubleshooting page. Two Really Good YouTube troubleshooting videos are included!
- We Would Love to help you out and Have Your Business!