Purchase the HC41AE117 Bryant Carrier Furnace Blower Motor from Us and Save!
This Furnace Blower Motor will be Shipped on the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HC41AE117 Bryant Carrier Furnace Blower Motor is a brand new genuine, OEM Bryant Carrier furnace blower motor which comes in a Factory Authorized Parts box.
- The Bryant Carrier furnace blower motor has the part number HC41AE117A on the motor label, but Bryant Carrier’s actual part number is without the “A”, part number HC41AE117.
- This Bryant, Carrier motor is used in over 200 Bryant Carrier furnaces.
- The HC41AE117 motor replaces Bryant, Carrier blower motor part numbers: HC41AE117, HC41AE117A, HC41SE122, and HC41AE115.
- This is a Bryant, Carrier OEM, 4 speed, 1/3 horsepower, 115 volts, 1075 RPM fan blower motor.
- This motor is 5 5/8″ in diameter and has a body depth is 4″. Shaft length is 4 1/4″.
- This motor should make a simple change-out and should be easy to install since it is an OEM motor.
- This motor includes both a new 5 MFD, 370-volt run capacitor, and a 7.5 Mfd 370-volt capacitor. I recommend to our customers that they use the new capacitor which has a value equal to the capacitor on the old motor they are replacing. Either the new 5 MFD or the 7.5 MFD capacitor is included with this motor.
- Please click here if you would like to see a YouTube video on how to replace a blower motor
- *Please send us your furnace’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant Carrier program to look up parts and see what the recommended motor or part is for your furnace. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We Would Love to help you out and Have Your Business!