Purchase the HC39GE242 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- This brand new OEM Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor replacement part number: HC39GE242.
- The HC39GE242 condenser fan motor is used in over 600 Bryant Carrier Air Conditioner and Heat Pump units.
- The HC39GE242 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer’s) part with the following specifications: GE Model 5KCP39LFY534AS, 1/4 HP, 825 RPM, 208/230VAC, 1.2A 60HZ 1 PH
- If you would like for us to make sure this is the correct motor for your unit or look up the dual capacitor your unit, then please email us with your unit’s product number. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- *Please note that the motor does not come with a dual capacitor that powers both the compressor and fan motor. The motor comes with a 7.5 MFD 370 volt capacitor. We can not provide a dual capacitor because this motor is used in many different AC and heat pump units with compressors using different capacitors.
- If you want to purchase a dual capacitor we sell capacitors on the following page: Please click here if you would like to go to our run capacitors index page
- If you would like to know how to wire this motor using the single 7.5 MFD capacitor that comes with the motor then please see the following PDF file that I made to explain: Bryant carrier condenser fan wiring with a single capacitor
- We have a YouTube Air Conditioner Condenser Fan Replacement Video on the following page: Please click here if you would like to see how to replace an air conditioner condenser motor and fan.
- This motor is in stock ready to ship.
- We would love to help you out have your business!