Purchase the HC39GE237 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor from Us and Save!
This Condenser Fan Motor will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HC39GE237 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor is a brand new genuine Bryant Carrier OEM motor that comes in a Factory Authorized Parts box.
- The HC39GE237 motor replaces older Bryant, Carrier condenser fan motor part numbers: HC39GE231, HC39GE232, HC39GE236, HC39GE234, and HC37GE232.
- The motor has the part number HC39GE237A on the motor label. Bryant and Carrier leave the “A” off on all their part numbers so their part number is HC39GE237.
- This motor is used in over 2075 different Bryant, Carrier air conditioners, and heat pump units.
- This is an OEM, factory Bryant, Carrier condenser fan motor with the following specifications: 1/4 horsepower, 208-230 volt, 1100 RPM.
- This motor is 5 5/8″ in diameter and has a body depth is 3 7/8″. The shaft length is 1 1/2″. Lead length is 42.”
- This should make a simple change-out and easy to install since it is an OEM motor.
- This motor includes a new 5 MFD, 370 volt run capacitor.
- *Please note that the motor does not come with a dual capacitor that powers both the compressor and fan motor. We can not provide a dual capacitor because this motor is used on many different AC and heat pump units with compressors using different capacitors. If you would like for us to find out which dual capacitor your unit uses then please send us your air conditioner or heat pump’s product number and we will be glad to tell you which dual capacitor you would need. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We sell dual capacitors on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in purchasing a dual capacitor for your unit: Arnold’s Service Capacitors Index Page.
- If you would like to know how to wire this motor using the single 5 MFD, 370-volt capacitor that comes with the motor then please see the following PDF file that I made to explain: Bryant carrier condenser fan wiring with a single capacitor
- Please email us at any time if you have a question. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!