Purchase the HC39GE208 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HC39GE208 motor is a brand new genuine, OEM Bryant Carrier condenser fan motor that comes in a well-packed Factory Authorized Parts box.
- This motor replaces older Bryant, Carrier condenser fan motor part numbers: HC39AE213 and HC39GE208A.
- The HC39GE208 Condenser fan motor is used in over 2200 Bryant, Carrier air conditioner, and heat pump models.
- The HC39GE208 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor has the following specifications:
- 1/4 horsepower,
- 208-230 volt,
- 1100 RPM,
- This motor is 5 5/8″ in diameter and has a body depth of 4 1/2″.
- The shaft length is 2″and the wire Lead length is 65″.
- This motor should make a simple change-out and should be easy to install since it is an OEM factory motor.
- Below we have pictures of the motor box label and the motor sitting outside the box.
- *The HC39GE208 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor includes a new 10 MFD, 370 volt run capacitor.
- *Please note that the motor does not come with a dual capacitor that powers both the compressor and fan motor. We can not provide a dual capacitor because this motor is used on many different AC and heat pump units with compressors using different capacitors. If you would like for us to find out which dual capacitor your unit uses then please send us your air conditioner or heat pump’s product number and we will be glad to tell you which dual capacitor you would need. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We sell dual capacitors on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in purchasing a dual capacitor for your unit: Arnold’s Service Capacitors Index Page.
- If you would like to know how to wire this motor using the single 10 MFD, 370-volt capacitor that comes with the motor then please see the following PDF file that I made to explain: bryant carrier condenser fan wiring with a single capacitor
- Please click here if you would like to see a YouTube Video on how to replace an Air Conditioner Fan Motor.
- If you have any questions, or if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right motor for your unit, please email us anytime. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!