Purchase the HC35VE230 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HC35VE230 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor is brand new and comes in a Factory Authorized Parts box.
- The motor has HC35VE230A on the motor label, but Bryant and Carrier leave the “A” off their part numbers so the part number is actually HC35VE230.
- This motor replaces older Bryant, Carrier condenser fan motor part numbers: HC35VE208A, HC35VE209A, HC35VE230A, P251-5806, HC35VE209, and HC35VE208.
- This Condenser fan motor is used in 49 Bryant, Carrier air conditioner, and heat pump models. Please see the list of units where this motor is used below.
- This is a Bryant, Carrier OEM, 1/8 horsepower, 208-230 volt, .80 Amp, 1125 RPM condenser fan motor. This motor is 5 5/8″ in diameter and has a body depth is 3 1/2″. The shaft length is: 3″. Lead length is 42.” The motor does have two oil ports where you can oil the motor bearings occasionally.
- This motor should make a simple change-out and should be easy to install since it is an OEM motor.
- This motor includes a new 5 MFD, 370 volt run capacitor.
- *Please note that the motor does not come with a dual capacitor that powers both the compressor and fan motor. We can not provide a dual capacitor because this motor is used on many different AC and heat pump units with compressors using different capacitors. If you would like for us to find out which dual capacitor your unit uses then please send us your air conditioner or heat pump’s product number and we will be glad to tell you which dual capacitor you would need. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We sell dual capacitors on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in purchasing a dual capacitor for your unit: Arnold’s Service Capacitors Index Page.
- If you would like to know how to wire this motor using the single 5 MFD, 370-volt capacitor that comes with the motor then please see the following PDF file that I made to explain: bryant carrier condenser fan wiring with a single capacitor
- Please click here if you would like to see a YouTube Video on How to Replace an Air Conditioner Condenser Fan.
- If you have any questions please email us anytime. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
The HC35VE230 motor is used in the on the following units: