Purchase the HC33GE233 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HC33GE233 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor and comes in a Factory Authorized Parts box.
- The motor has HC33GE233A on the motor label, but Bryant and Carrier leave the “A” off their part numbers so the part number is actually HC33GE233.
- This motor replaces older Bryant, Carrier condenser fan motor part numbers: HC34GE234, HC33GE232, and HC33GE230.
- This Condenser fan motor is used in over 270 Bryant, Carrier air conditioner and heat pump models. We have a list of some of the model numbers below where this motor is used.
- This is a Bryant, Carrier OEM, 1/10 horsepower, 208-230 volt, 1100 RPM condenser fan motor. This motor is 5 5/8″ in diameter and has a body depth is 3 1/2″. The shaft length is 1 1/2″. Lead length is 42.”
- This motor should make a simple change-out and should be easy to install since it is an OEM motor.
- This motor includes a new 5 MFD, 370 volt run capacitor.
- *Please note that the motor does not come with a dual capacitor that powers both the compressor and fan motor. We can not provide a dual capacitor because this motor is used on many different AC and heat pump units with compressors using different capacitors. If you would like for us to find out which dual capacitor your unit uses then please send us your air conditioner or heat pump’s product number and we will be glad to tell you which dual capacitor you would need. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We sell dual capacitors on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in purchasing a dual capacitor for your unit: Arnold’s Service Capacitors Index Page.
- If you would like to know how to wire this motor using the single 5 MFD, 370-volt capacitor that comes with the motor then please see the following PDF file that I made to explain: bryant carrier condenser fan wiring with a single capacitor
- If you have any questions please email us anytime. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
The HC33GE233 motor is used on the following models:
PH10JA024, PA11JA030, PA10JA030, HA1BJX024, AB1CJX030, AB1BJX030, AA1CJX030,AA1BJX030, AA1AJX024-030, 810AJX024, 711AJX030, 710AJX030, 693DNX018-024, 692CNX018-024, 693BNX018-024, 690ANX014-030, 652AJX024, 633GJX024, 633AJX024, 594DNX030, 593CJX030, 593BJX030-036, 593ANX024-030, 592ANX030, 591BNX024-030, 591ANX024-030, 590ANX024-036, 571AJX030, 563GNX024, 563CNX024,562CJX030, 562AJX030, 561WPX030, 561WJX030, 561SJX030, 561NJX030, 561MJX030, 561GPX030, 561GJX030, 561CPX030, 561CJX030, 561APX030, 561AJX030, 552ANX024, 533GPX030, 533APX030, 533ANX030, 38YZA024, 38YKC018-024, 38YKB018-024, 38YKA018-024, 38YG()014-030, 38TZA024, 38TUA0030, 38TPA024-030, 38TKA()024-030, 38TKW030-036, 38TKB030-36,38TH()024-030, 38TG()024-036, 38TGX036, 38EZG030,38EZA030, 38EYG024, 38EYA024, 38CM()030, 38CMC030, 38CMB030, 38CK()030, 38CKW030, 38CKS030, 38CKQ030, 38CKN030, 38CKM030, 38CKG030, 38CKC030, 38CKB030, and 38BRG024