Purchase the HC33GE208 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The HC33GE208 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor is a brand new genuine Bryant Carrier and comes in an OEM Factory Authorized Parts box.
- The motor has HC33GE208A on the motor label, but Bryant and Carrier leave the “A” off their part numbers so the part number for the motor is actually HC33GE208.
- This is a Bryant, Carrier OEM, 1/6 horsepower, 208-230 volt, 1500 RPM condenser fan motor.
- This motor is 5 5/8″ in diameter and has a body depth is 3 5/8″. Shaft length is 1 1/2″. Lead length is 36.”
- This should make a simple change-out and should be easy to install since it is an OEM motor.
- This motor includes a new 5 MFD, 370 volt run capacitor.
- *Please note that the motor does not come with a dual capacitor that powers both the compressor and fan motor. We can not provide a dual capacitor because this motor is used on many different AC and heat pump units with compressors using different capacitors.
- If you would like for us to find out which dual capacitor your unit uses then please send us your air conditioner or heat pump’s product number and we will be glad to tell you which dual capacitor you would need. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We sell dual capacitors on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in purchasing a dual capacitor for your unit: Arnold’s Service Capacitors Index Page.
- If you would like to know how to wire this motor using the single 5 MFD, 370 volt capacitor that comes with the motor then please see the following PDF file that I made to explain:bryant carrier condenser fan wiring with single capacitor
- If you have any questions we will be happy to answer them. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!