Purchase the B1370155 Goodman Amana Furnace Auxiliary Limit Switch from Us and Save!
This Limit Switch Will Be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- This is a brand new B1370155 Goodman Amana Furnace Auxiliary Limit Switch which is rated to break the heating circuit when the temperature reaches 120 degree Fahrenheit.
- The B1370155 Goodman Amana Furnace Auxiliary Limit Switch is rated to automatically reset itself when the temperature is lowered or cooled down by 30 degrees.
- This limit is use on the following Goodman Amana furnaces: GMP025-3, GMP050-3, GDT (All), GMNT (All), GDS80904BNA, GDS80904BXA, GDS81155CNA, GDS80453ANA, GDS80703ANA, GDS80703AXA, GMS80704BNA, GHS80453ANA, GHS80704BNA, GHS80905CNA, GMS80453ANA, GMS80453AXA, GMS80703ANA, GMS81155CXA, GMS80704BXA, GMS80903BNA, GMS80904BNA, GMS80905CNA, GMS80905CXA, GMS81155CNA, GMS81405DNA.
- Please email us anytime with your furnace’s model number if you would like us to check and make sure this is the right limit switch for your furnace. Our Email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- Below we have a YouTube video that was made by Grayfurnaceman which shows how to test limit switches. This is a real good informative video. Thanks Grayfurnaceman for making an informative video!
- Below we have a picture of the limit with an option for you to purchase.
- We would Love to Help You out and Have Your Business!
- FYI (For Your Information:) If your furnace limit is going off then you have a problem with your furnace somewhere and I would strongly suggest you find where the problem is or if you can not find the problem to call in a professional to find the problem. A limit switch which shuts the gas on the furnace off could be caused by several problems which are:
- poor air flow through the furnace which could be cause by a stopped up filter or Air conditioner evaporator coil.
- A slow or dirty blower motor or blower wheel can cause the limit to go off. If the blower motor is running slow then you might need a new blower motor capacitor.
- A stopped up vent or draft inducer.
- A cracked heat exchanger.