Purchase the DP1030A5014 Honeywell Air Conditioner Heat Pump Contactor From Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- I highly recommend this brand new DP1030A5014 Honeywell Air Conditioner heat pump Contactor. The DP1030A5014 contactor is single pole, rated at 32 full load amps and has a 24 volt coil.
- I really like the Honeywell DP1030A5015 contactor because it has large terminal screw connectors on both ends for easy wire installation.
- The DP1030A5014 contactor has 8 connections on each terminal.
- I really like the fact that the contacts are covered to prevent dirt and insects from harming the contacts.
- The DP1030A5014 Honeywell Air Conditioner Contactor Heat Pump would make an excellent replacement heat pump contactor as well.
- Other Honeywell factory specifications include:
- Meets ARI-780 Standard at started ratings (500,000 cycle mechanical life, 200,000 cycle electrical life and 10,000 cycle recycle life); the most demanding ARI requirement specifications.
- Silver cadmium oxide contacts provide long life under demanding duty cycles.
- Low profile design allows for more wiring room.
- Multiple mounting holes and slots for convenient, interchangeable mounting with most competitive devices.
- Coil Voltage: 24; Ind. F/L Amps: 32; Poles: 1+; Res. Amps: 40
- Can be found with part numbers: DP1030A5014, L46-013 and DP1030A5014/U
- Replaces many other brand contactors with the following part numbers: Cutler Hamer: C25xxxxxxx, Furnas/Siemens: 42xxxxxx, 45xxxxxx, Square D: 8910DPxxxxxx, White Rodgers: 90-xxx, General Electric: CR453xxxxxx, CR353xxxxxx, Arrow Hart: ACCxxxxxx, C25xxxxxx, Hartland: HCC-xxxxxxx and Products Unlimited: 3100-xxxxxxx.
- Please email us anytime with your unit’s model number if you would like us to check and make sure this is the right contactor for your unit.
- We will be glad to give you free advice when choosing the right contactor. Email: email@example.com
- Below we have a YouTube Video made by Fix My Own AC.com which shows how to replace a contactor. Thanks to Fix My Own AC.com for making this informative video!
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
Below we have a YouTube Video made by Fix My Own AC.com which shows how to replace a contactor. Thanks to Fix My Own AC.com for making this informative video!