Purchase the CNT05002 American Standard Trane Defrost Control Board from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- If your heat pump looks like a block of ice in the winter time then you might need a new defrost control board.
- Other problems that can cause heat pump freeze ups are:
- (1) if the system is low on refrigerant charge.
- (2) if you have a bad defrost thermostat.
- (3) If your contactor is stuck closed on the outdoor unit.
- (4) Poor air flow on the outdoor unit by having a dirty coil or a dragging fan motor.
- (5) A stuck reversing valve.
- The CNT05002 American Standard Trane Defrost Control Board is a brand new Trane American Standard OEM part that comes in a Trane Service First Factory box.
- This defrost control board is used on many American Standard & Trane heat pumps.
- This control board does not come with installation instructions.
- We have a YouTube Video below which explains how to change out a Trane heat pump defrost board made by talyn875. Thanks to talyn875 for making this informative video. The defrost board in the video is not the same at the CNT05002, but is similar.
- Please email us with your heat pump’s model number if you would like us to make sure this is the right defrost board for your heat pump. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!