Purchase the B13701-45 Goodman Janitrol Furnace Limit Rollout Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The B13701-45 Goodman Janitrol Furnace Limit Rollout Switch is used on many Goodman and Amana furnaces to protect the furnace from overheating.
- The B13701-45 is sometimes referred to as part number B1370145.
- All of our Goodman rollout limit switches are brand new.
- We purchase these from our local Goodman supplier. This rollout switch has Johnstone Supply Part Number L39-885.
- This is a manual reset rollout switch that has to be manually reset by pushing down on the center button if the limit senses temperatures above 300 degrees it will need to be reset.
- FYI:*Please remember to get your furnace checked out by a qualified heating & air conditioning technician if any of these rollout switches have been tripped. You could possibly have a leak in your heat exchanger and a Carbon Monoxide producing condition. We do not want to see any of you get sick or hurt!
- The B13701-45 limit rollout is used on the following Goodman Amana furnace models: GMT (All), GDT (All), GMTH (All), GMNT (All), GDS80904BNA, GDS80904BXA, GDS81155CNA, GDS80453ANA, GDS80703ANA, GDS80703AXA, GMS80704BNA, GHS80453ANA, GHS80704BNA, GHS80905CNA, GMS80453ANA, GMS80453AXA, GMS80703ANA, GMS81155CXA, GMS80704BXA, GMS80903BNA, GMS80904BNA, GMS80905CNA, GMS80905CXA, GMS81155CNA, GMS81405DNA, GMV80703BXA, GMV80905CXA, GMV81155CXA
- Please email us anytime with your furnace’s model number if you would like us to check and make sure this is the right rollout switch for your furnace. Our Email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!