Purchase Your B1340020S Goodman Furnace Blower Motor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The B1340020S Goodman Furnace Blower Motoris brand new and comes neatly packed in a Goodman factory box.
- Sometimes Goodman sends us a motor made by U.S. Motors instead of the Genteq motor.
- The B1340020S Goodman Furnace Blower Motor is a 1/2 horsepower Goodman furnace blower motor that is used on many Goodman, Janitrol furnace models.
- Please see the list of furnace models this motors is used on below.
- Please send us your furnace model number and we will be glad to look it up and help you find out which motor or furnace part your furnace is supposed to have: Our email address is: email@example.com
- This is a 3 speed blower motor that has Black (high speed), Blue (medium speed), Red (low speed). It also has a white (neutral, common wire) and two brown wires for the capacitor hookup.
- The specifications on this motor are:
- 1/2 horsepower, 115 volt, 1075 RPM fan motor.
- This motor is approximately 5 5/8″ in diameter and has an approximate body depth of 5″.
- Shaft length is 3 3/4″. Lead wire length is 24.”
- This should make a simple change-out and should be easy to install since it is an OEM motor.
- This motor includes a new 10 MFD, 370 volt run capacitor.
- Below we have a picture of the motor and a close-up of the motor label.
The B1340020S Motor is used on the following Goodman Janitrol Furnace Models:
GUN/GUS (75-100), GMP (75-125-3), GDT (090-120), GMNT080-4, GMNT100-4, GMT070-4A, GMT090-4A, GMT090-5A, GMT115-5A, GMTH045-3, GD100-4, GDE080-4, GDI100-4, GDT090-4A, GDT115-5A, GDX080-4, GMN080-4, GMN100-4, GMP(075-100-125-4), , GMPH050-3, GMPN(080,100)-4, GMTH045-3A, GPD(100,125-4), GSM(080,100-4), GSMS(80,100-4), GSU(080-1000-4), GUE(075-100-125-4), GUI(075100-125-4), GUN075-3B, GUN100-4B, GUS075-3, GUS100-4, GUX080-4