Purchase the B1172606 0130F00010 Goodman Furnace Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The B1172606 0130F00010 Goodman Furnace Flame Sensor is used on many Goodman Amana furnaces. This is the most popular Goodman flame sensor.
- The 0130F00010 furnace flame sensor is a genuine OEM replacement flame sensor for many Amana, Goodman & Janitrol furnaces.
- This flame sensor is the OEM replacement flame sensor for Goodman, Janitrol models: GMP, GMPH, GMPE, GPD, GMPN, GMS, GSMS, and GSM furnaces.
- The new superseded, updated part number is: 0130F00010. The Goodman flame sensor has Johnstone Supply part number L38-035
- *Note: Goodman Janitrol Changed this flame sensor’s design in December 2006. The Old Part numbers are B1172606 and 20488501.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace’s main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page
- Please email us anytime with your furnace’s model number if you would like us to check and make sure this is the right flame sensor for your furnace. Email: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We Would Love to help you out and have your business!