Purchase the B1172606 0130F00010 Goodman Furnace Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The B1172606 0130F00010 Goodman Furnace Flame Sensor is used on many Goodman Amana furnaces. This is the most popular Goodman flame sensor.
- The 0130F00010 furnace flame sensor is a genuine OEM replacement flame sensor for many Amana, Goodman & Janitrol furnaces.
- This flame sensor is the OEM replacement flame sensor for Goodman, Janitrol models: GMP, GMPH, GMPE, GPD, GMPN, GMS, GSMS and GSM furnaces.
- The new superseded, updated part number is: 0130F00010.
- *Note: Goodman Janitrol Changed this flame sensor’s design December, 2006. The Old Part numbers are B1172606 and 20488501.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page
- Please email us anytime with your furnace’s model number if you would like us to check and make sure this is the right flame sensor for your furnace. Email: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would Love to help you out and have your business!