Purchase the B1172601 Goodman Furnace Spark Ignition Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping! In Stock Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The B1172601 Goodman furnace flame sensor is a brand new OEM furnace flame sensor that is found on many Amana, Goodman, and Janitrol spark ignition furnaces.
- The B1172601 Goodman Furnace Spark Ignition Flame Sensor is used on many model GUI and GUPI furnaces.
- This flame sensor is referred to as, “Spark Ignition Sensor”.
- We sell the complete Goodman spark pilot ignition assembly on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in the complete Goodman spark ignition pilot assembly.
- My Armstrong supplier said that the Armstrong furnaces either use the B1172601 flame sensor or they have the Honeywell Smart Valve Q3400A Flame Rod Assembly in their furnaces.
- The flame sensor looks almost like a pencil and is 3 3/16″ long and is 5/16″ in diameter on the spade terminal end.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace’s main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page
- Please feel free to email us with your furnace’s model number if you would like us to check and make sure this is the right flame sensor for your furnace. Email: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!