Purchase the Aprilaire A50 Humidifier Current Sensing Relay 24 Volt from Us and Save!
This Aprilaire Current Sensing Relay will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The A50 Aprilaire Humidifier Current Sensing Relay 24 Volt senses current in your furnace’s 110V fan power line and can be installed to turn your humidifier off and on.
- The Aprilaire A50 comes in a Research Product factory sealed bag.
- Below (picture on the left) we show how the A50 current sensing relay can be wired to control an Aprilaire 550 humidifier.
- Simply run the fan wire through the top loop of the relay. When your furnace fan turns on, the relay closes, allowing the 24v power on the relay side to flow through and turn the humidifier on. (The humidistat controller also has to call for humidity for the humidifier to be turned on.)
- We have a really good YouTube video made by AC Service Tech LLC below on how to install and troubleshoot a current sensing relay. Many thanks to AC Service Tech for making this excellent video! I hope this helps you out.
- If you have any questions please email us at any time. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!