Purchase Your 90-370 White Rodgers Fan Relay from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Earn Your Business!
- This is a brand new White Rodgers 90-370 fan relay.
- The 90-370 White Rodgers Fan Relay is a (SPDT) Single Pole Double Throw relay.
- The 90-370 relay comes is an OEM White-Rodgers box.
- The You might need one of these relays if your fan will not shut off, runs all the time, or will not come on in the “Fan On” position.
- I see this relay in some of the older furnaces so I wanted to make it available for you to purchase.
- The 90-370 relays are used to cut the fan on and off when the thermostat is set in the air conditioning mode or when you move the thermostat to the “Fan On” position.
- FYI: How the 90-370 White Rodgers Fan Relay is usually wired:
- The low voltage wire, usually the green thermostat wire is wired to terminal #1.
- The low voltage common wire to terminal #3.
- One line hot voltage wire is attached to terminal #4.
- The high speed blower wire usually black is attached to terminal #2.
- When the thermostat calls for air conditioning or “Fan On” the 24 volt coil is energized, the terminals 4 and 2 close. This causes the fan to come on in high speed.
- When your home cools down and the thermostat cuts the air conditioner off, the low voltage coil terminals 1 & 3 are deenergized, and the fan goes off.
- Sometimes these little relays stick which causes the fan to run all the time or will not make good contact, which causes the fan to not run in the “Fan On” or air conditioning mode.
- This relay is rated 12 Full Load Amps with 125 Volts AC. Please email us anytime if you have any questions. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!