Purchase Your 90-340 White Rodgers Fan Relay from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- This is a brand new OEM White Rodgers fan relay part number 90-340.
- The 90-340 White Rodgers Fan Relay is a “2PDT” relay. “2PDT” means Two Pole Double Throw.
- The relay comes in a White-Rodgers OEM factory box.
- I see this relay on many furnaces and HVAC applications.
- When the 24 volt coil is energized (through the bottom two terminals) terminals #1 and #3 close the circuit at the top and terminals #4 and #6 close at the bottom. These terminals would be called “NO” (Normally Open) because these terminals are normally open until the 24 volts are applied to the coil.
- When the coil is not energized terminals #1 and #2 are closed and terminals #4 and #5 are closed. These terminals would be called “NC” (Normally Closed) because these terminals stay closed until the 24 volt coil is energized.
- I hope this explanation will help you understand what the markings on the relay represent.
- The specifications on the 90-340 relay are:
- 24 volt coil, rated at 12 FLA (Full load amps) for 125 volts, 6 FLA (Full Load amps) at 277 volts.
- 60 LRA (Locked Rotor Amps) at 125 volts and 35 LRA at 277 volts.
- If you have any questions please email us anytime. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!