Purchase Your 90-113 White Rodgers Fan Control Center from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
The 90-113 White Rodgers Fan Control Center is a brand new OEM White-Rodgers fan center relay which comes packed in a White-Rodgers factory box.
Description: The White-Rodgers Fan Control Center Relay 90-113 is used on many furnaces to control the fan (blower) when you set the thermostat to fan “ON” position or when you want the blower to come on with your air conditioning system. The 990-13 has a 24-volt low voltage transformer that can be wired in with the furnace limit to shut the gas valve down if the furnace overheats.
- Transformer and relay combination for easy installation on a 4″x 4″ junction box
- Line voltage connections pre-wired
- Energy limiting class II transformer design
- Color-coded pre-stripped leads
- Low voltage connections on terminal board
- Comes with installation instructions. Please click here if you would like to see a PDF copy of the Installation Instructions.
Primary Voltage: 120; Secondary Voltage: 24; Switch Action: SPDT (single pole double throw). The 90-113 will handle up to a 3/4 horsepower blower motor (13.8 FLA Full Load Amps). Please email us anytime if you have questions. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to help you out and have your business!