Purchase Your 80/7.5 MFD 370 Volt Bryant Carrier Dual Round Run Capacitor from Us and Save!
*We Test All Capacitors with a Capacitor Tester to Make Sure They Are In Excellent Condition Before Shipping.
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- This is a Bryant Carrier Totaline air conditioner or heat pump run capacitor with the following specifications: 80/7.5 MFD/uf 370 volts, Diameter: 2 1/2″and Height: 4 3/4″
- The 80/7.5 MFD 370 Volt Bryant Carrier Dual Round Run Capacitor replaces Bryant Carrier P291-8073RS.
- We test all capacitors with a capacitor tester to make sure they are in excellent condition before shipping.
- This is called a dual capacitor because it serves as two capacitors. The 80 MFD/uf is for the compressor and the 7.5 MFD/uf is for the fan.
- This capacitor can be used on any brand air conditioner or heat pump unit as long as the capacitors have the same specifications MFD/uf rating and voltage rating. FYI: “MFD” and “uf” have the same meaning, “microfarad”.
- We purchase our capacitors from our Bryant Carrier OEM parts supplier.
- Please see our capacitor troubleshooting page if you like for more information on capacitor troubleshooting and problems. Please click here to go to our capacitor troubleshooting page.
- Please email us anytime if you would like for us to use our parts programs to find out which capacitor is used in your unit. Our email address is: email@example.com We will need your unit’s product number is you have a Bryant or Carrier unit.
- We would love to help you out have your business!