Purchase Your 70/7.5 MFD 370 or 440 Volt Bryant Carrier Dual Round Capacitor from Us and Save!
We Test All Capacitors with a Capacitor Tester to Make Sure They Are In Excellent Condition Before Shipping.
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
- This is a brand new Bryant, Carrier Totaline air conditioner capacitor with the following specifications: 70/7.5 MFD/uf 370 or 440 volts, Diameter: 2 1/2″″ and Height: 4 3/8″
- Replaces Bryant, Carrier Totaline part number: P291-7074R and P291-7073R
- This is called a dual capacitor because it serves as two capacitors. The 70 MFD/uf is for the compressor and the 7.5 MFD/uf is for the fan.
- The 70/7.5 MFD 370 or 440 Volt Bryant Carrier Dual Round Capacitor can be used on any brand air conditioner or heat pump unit as long as the capacitors have the same specifications MFD/uf rating and voltage rating.
- FYI: “MFD” and “uf” have the same meaning, “microfarad”.
- We purchase our capacitors from our Bryant Carrier OEM parts supplier.
- We test all capacitors with a capacitor tester to make sure they are in excellent condition before shipping.
- Please see our capacitor troubleshooting page if you would like to see more information on capacitor troubleshooting and problems. Please click here to go to our capacitor troubleshooting page.
- Please email us anytime if you have any questions. Please provide us with your air conditioner or heat pump’s model number if you would like for us to find out which capacitor your unit uses. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We answer all emails as soon as possible. Your business is very important to us!
- We would love to help you out and have your business!