Purchase the 69W43, LB-74940B Lennox, Armstrong, Ducane, Nordyne Furnace Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 69W43 is also known as part number: LB-74940B.
- The 69W43 Lennox, Armstrong, Ducane, Nordyne Furnace Flame Sensor Kit is a brand new OEM furnace flame sensor.
- The 69W43 flame sensor comes in a plastic bag with the part numbers: 69W43 and LB-74940B labeled on the bag.
- The 69W43 flame sensor is an OEM replacement flame sensor kit for many Lennox, Armstrong, Ducane, and Nordyne furnaces.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page
- We have a YouTube video below that was made by Repairclinic.com. This is an excellent video that shows how to replace the 69W43 flame sensor on a Lennox furnace. Thanks to Repair Clinic for making this great DIY video!
- Please email us if you have a question. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- We Would Love to help you out and have your business!