Purchase the 626434 Nordyne Furnace Limit Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 626434 Nordyne Furnace Limit Switch is used on Gibson, Frigidaire, Philco, Tappan, and other brand Nordyne gas furnaces and gas packs.
- The 626434 Nordyne Furnace Limit Switch is used on Nordyne furnaces that begin with G6, FG6, KG6, and others.
- The 626434 has L180-20F on the limit’s label which means this is a 180 degree F limit.
- The 626434 furnace limit is set to break the circuit if the furnace heat exchanger reaches 180 degrees F.
- FYI: A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace over-heats. If your furnace is going off on limit you might have an airflow problem like a dirty filter, dirty blower, slow blower motor (might need a new capacitor) stopped up evaporator coil or too much gas pressure. All of these can cause the furnace to overheat and go off on limit. Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has overheated and needs to cool down. The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch. You can test a limit with a voltmeter to see if it is open or not. On most limits, you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground.
- The limit has the part number 626434 on the front plate of the limit. The factory box has part #626434R on it.
- Please email us anytime if you have a question. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!