Purchase Your 62-24044-71 Ruud Rheem Furnace Remote Flame Sensor Kit from Us and Save!
This Remote Flame Sensor Kit will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- If your furnace was made before March 2, 1994, and if you’re replacing the 62-24084-82 furnace control board. You might need to upgrade your flame sensor with the 62-24044-71 Ruud Rheem Furnace Remote Flame Sensor Kit.
- The 62-24044-71 is a genuine OEM Rheem, Ruud furnace remote flame sensor kit that comes neatly packed in a Genuine Factory Authorized parts box.
- This kit is used with GRA, GSA, GTA, GZC, GZD, GDG, GLH, GPH and GVH furnaces.
- The 62-24044-71 Ruud Rheem Furnace Remote Flame Sensor Kit comes with instructions and all the parts you need to install the flame sensor.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click on the following pdf link if you would like to read the instruction sheet that comes with the flame sensor kit:92-23651-01-01-installation-instructions
- Please send us your furnace model number and serial number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right flame sensor for your furnace. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!