Purchase the 62-23543-01 Rheem Ruud Furnace Flame Sensor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 62-23543-01 Rheem Ruud Furnace Flame Sensor is a brand new exact OEM replacement for almost all Rheem & Ruud furnaces.
- The 62-23543-01 is the most popular Rheem, Ruud furnace flame sensor.
- The 62-23543-01 flame sensor is brand new and comes in a Protech factory sealed bag. Please see the picture below.
- The 62-23543-01 Rheem Ruud Furnace Flame Sensor is used on the following Rheem, Ruud furnaces where the model number starts with: UGDG, RGDG, VGDG, UGDJ, RGDJ, UGFD, UGLG, RGFD, RGLG, UGLH, RGLH, UGLJ, RGLJ, UGLK, RGLK, UGLL, RGLL, UGLN, RGLN, UGLQ, RGLQ, UGLR, RGLR, UGPH, RGPH, UGPJ, RGPJ, UGPK, RGPK, UGPL, RGPL, UGPN, RGPN, UGPP, RGPP, UGPQ, RGPQ, UGPR, RGPR, UGRA, RGRA, UGRB, RGRB, UGRJ, RGRJ, UGRK, RGRK, UGRL, RGRL, UGRM, RGRM, UGSA, RGSA, UGTA, RGTA, UGTJ, RGTJ, UGVG, RGVG, UGVH, RGVH, UGVJ, RGVJ, RGFE, RGLS, RGPS, URGRM, RGRS, RGRT, RGTS, SGPG, & SGPN.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off. We have a gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page. Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace flame sensor troubleshooting page
- If you would like for us to make sure this is the right flame sensor for your furnace please send your model number and serial number to us and we will look it up. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
The Technical Data on this flame sensor is:
|Length – Mounting Flange to Sensor Tip (in.):||2-1/2|
|Length – Sensor Offset (in.):||1-9/16|
|Angle – Sensor Offset (degrees):||90|
|Termination:||1/4 inch Male Quick Connect|