Purchase Your 55/5 MFD Titan Pro Dual Round Extended Life Run Capacitor from Us and Save!
We Test All Capacitors With A Capacitor Tester to Make Sure They Are In Excellent Condition Before Shipping!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
- We offer many Titan Pro Extended Life run capacitors!
- All the capacitors we sell are brand new and come in a Titan Pro, Professional Grade factory box.
- The capacitor we sell on this page has the following specifications: Dual, Round, MFD/uf rating= 55/5, Volts= 370/440, Diameter= 2 1/2″ Height= 4 1/8″.
- The 55/5 MFD Titan Pro Dual Round Extended Life Run Capacitor can be used on any brand air conditioner or heat pump unit as long as the capacitors have the same specifications MFD/uf rating and voltage rating.
- FYI: “MFD” and “uf” have the same meaning, “microfarad”.
- When you need a run capacitor that delivers the extended life our customers demand and the value they desire, you know it’s time to go PRO!
- Titan Pro Capacitors offer the following features:
- Up to 83% longer than a standard capacitor.
- Compliance with the EIA-456A industry standard for performance and quality.
- High-grade metallized polypropylene film Meets UL 810 safety standard and is RoHS compliant.
- Please see our capacitor troubleshooting page if you like for more information on capacitor troubleshooting and replacement. Please click here to go to our capacitor troubleshooting page.
- We sell a real good capacitor tester on the following page: Please click here to see the Supco MFD10 Capacitor tester.
- Please email us anytime if you would like for us to use our online programs to look up and see which capacitor your furnace or air conditioner uses. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- We have online programs where we can look up parts for Amana, Bryant, Carrier, American Standard, Trane, ICP, Heil, Tempstar, Whirlpool, Comfortmaker, Arcoaire, Goodman, Janitrol, Rheem, Ruud, Weather King and York.
- Below we have a real good video made by Ron Walker that explains how to troubleshoot and checkout a dual capacitor. Thanks to Mr. Walker for making this informative video.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!