Purchase the 47-25349-05 Ruud Rheem Furnace Limit Switch from Us and Save!
This Limit Switch will be shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 47-25349-05 Ruud Rheem Furnace Limit Switch is brand new and comes neatly packed in a Rheem Genuine Factory Authorized Parts box.
- We have a list of furnace model numbers below where this limit switch is used below.
- FYI- (For Your Information):
- A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace over-heats.
- If your furnace is going off on limit you might have an airflow problem like a dirty filter, dirty blower, slow blower motor (might need a new capacitor) stopped up evaporator coil or too much gas pressure. All of these can cause the furnace to overheat and go off on the limit.
- Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has overheated and needs to cool down.
- The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch.
- You can test a limit with a voltmeter to see if it is open or not.
- On most limits, you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground.
- Please email us anytime with your furnace’s model number if you would like us to check and make sure this is the right limit your furnace uses or look up another part. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We make every effort to try and answer all emails as soon as possible!
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!