Purchase the 47-25349-03 Rheem Ruud Furnace Limit Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 47-25349-03 Rheem Ruud Furnace Limit Switch is brand new and comes in a Genuine Protech factory authorized parts box.
- The 47-25349-03 Rheem Ruud Furnace Limit Switch replaces old limit switch part numbers: 47-22679-03, 47-22696-03, 47-25351-03 and 47-22695-03.
- The 47-25349-03 opens the furnace circuit up when the furnace heat exchanger reaches a temperature of 150 degrees F and closes at 130 degrees F.
- Below we have a list of furnace models where the 47-25349-03 is used.
- FYI: A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace over-heats. If your furnace is going off on limit you might have an air flow problem like a dirty filter, dirty blower, slow blower motor (might need a new capacitor) stopped up evaportator coil or too much gas pressure. All of these can cause the furnace to over-heat and go off on limit. Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has over-heated and needs to cool down. The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch. You can test a limit with a volt meter to see if it is open or not. On most limits you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground. The 47-25349-03 limit opens the circuit when the furnace reaches a temperature of 150 degrees F.
- Please send us your furnace model number and serial number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right limit for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
The 47-25349-03 limit switch is used on the following models listed below and replaces old limit switch part numbers: 47-22679-03, 47-22696-03, 47-25351-03 and 47-22695-03.