Purchase Your 47-25349-01 Rheem Ruud Furnace Limit Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 47-25349-01 Rheem Ruud Furnace Limit Switch is brand new and comes in a Protech, Rheem Genuine factory-authorized parts box.
- Below we have a list of furnace model numbers where this limit is used.
- A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace overheats.
- If your furnace is going off on limit you might have an air flow problem like a dirty filter, dirty blower, slow blower motor (might need a new capacitor) stopped up evaporator coil or too much gas pressure. All of these can cause the furnace to overheat and go off on the limit.
- Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has overheated and needs to cool down. The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch.
- You can test a limit with a volt meter to see if it is open or not. On most limits, you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground.
- Below we have a picture of the limit side view and a picture of the end view of the limit mounting.
- Please email us with your furnace’s model number if you would like us to check and make sure this is the limit your furnace uses: email@example.com
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
Models where the 47-25349-01 Limit is Used and the part numbers that this limit replaces: