Purchase the 47-22861-02 Rheem Ruud Furnace Roll Out Limit Switch from Us and Save!
This Rheem Ruud Furnace Roll Out Limit Switch will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 47-22861-02 Rheem Ruud Furnace Limit Switch manual reset, limit rollout switch is brand new and comes in a sealed Genuine Protech factory parts bag.
- Below we have a list of furnace models where this rollout limit switch is used.
- FYI: A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace over-heats. If your furnace is going off on limit you might have a stopped up vent pipe, a stopped up heat exchanger or a leaking heat exchanger. If you have to reset your limit, rollout switch by pressing the button down on top, I would recommend that you have the furnace checked out by a professional to make sure the furnace is safe. A stopped up vent pipe or leaking heat exchanger can produce carbon monoxide and hurt/harm you or your family. Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has over-heated and needs to cool down. The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch. You can test a limit with a volt meter to see if it is open or not. On most limits you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground.
- Please send us your furnace model number and serial number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the right rollout, limit switch for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
This Rheem, Ruud 47-22861-01 rollout limit switch is used on the following models and replaces the part numbers shown on the right: