Purchase the 45/7.5 MFD Titan Pro 440/370 Volt Dual Round Extended Life Run Capacitor from Us and Save!
We Test All Capacitors With A Capacitor Tester to Make Sure They Are In Excellent Condition Before Shipping!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
- We offer many Titan Pro Extended Life run capacitors!
- The capacitor we sell on this page has the following specifications: Dual, Round, MFD/uf rating= 45/7.5, Volts= 370/440, Diameter= 2 1/2″ Height= 3 3/4″.
- The 50/5 MFD Titan Pro Dual Round Extended Life Run Capacitor can be used on any brand air conditioner or heat pump unit as long as the capacitors have the same specifications MFD/uf rating and voltage rating.
- FYI: “MFD” and “uf” have the same meaning, “microfarad”.
- All the capacitors we sell are brand new and come in a Titan Pro, Professional Grade factory box.
- When you need a run capacitor that delivers the extended life our customers demand and the value they desire, you know it’s time to go PRO!
- Titan Pro Capacitors offer the following features:
- Up to 83% longer than a standard capacitor.
- Compliance with the EIA-456A industry standard for performance and quality.
- High-grade metalized polypropylene film Meets UL 810 safety standards and is RoHS compliant.
- Please see our capacitor troubleshooting page if you like for more information on capacitor troubleshooting and replacement. Please click here to go to our capacitor troubleshooting page.
- We sell a real good capacitor tester on the following page: Please click here to see the Supco MFD10 Capacitor tester.
- Please email us anytime if you would like for us to use our online programs to look up and see which capacitor your furnace or air conditioner uses. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have online programs where we can look up parts for Amana, Bryant, Carrier, American Standard, Trane, ICP, Heil, Tempstar, Whirlpool, Comfortmaker, Arcoaire, Goodman, Janitrol, Rheem, Ruud, Weather King, and York.
- Below we have a real good video made by Ron Walker that explains how to troubleshoot and checkout a dual capacitor. Thanks to Mr. Walker for making this informative video.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!