Purchase the 45/5 MFD 370 Volt Bryant Carrier Dual Round Run Capacitor from Us and Save!
We Test All Capacitors with a Capacitor Tester to Make Sure They Are In Excellent Condition Before Shipping.
Same Business Day Shipping!
- This is a brand new Bryant, Carrier Totaline dual run capacitor with the following specifications: 45/5 MFD/uf 370 volts, dual round with a Diameter: 1 15/16″ and Height: 4″.
- The 45/5 MFD 370 Volt Bryant Carrier Dual Round Run Capacitor replaces General Electric 97F9895, Bryant, Carrier P291-4553RS, P291-4553RS-H and Hicks450D050R370Z.
- This is called a dual run capacitor because it serves as two capacitors. The 45 uf is for the compressor and the 5 uf is for the fan.
- This capacitor can be used on any brand air conditioner or heat pump unit as long as the capacitors have the same specifications MFD/uf rating and voltage rating. FYI: “MFD” and “uf” have the same meaning, “microfarad”.
- We purchase our capacitors from our Bryant Carrier OEM parts supplier.
- We test all capacitors with a capacitor tester to make sure they are in excellent condition before shipping.
- Please see our capacitor troubleshooting page if you like for more information on capacitor troubleshooting and problems. We even have a YouTube Video on Capacitors: Please click here to go to our capacitor troubleshooting page.
- Please send your unit’s model number if you would like for us to look it up to make sure this is the right capacitor for your unit. On Bryant Carrier units we will need your product number.
- Our Email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!