Need to Clean Your Air Conditioner’s Condenser Coil?
This Air Conditioner Condenser Coil Cleaner will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We have the solution to get your Condenser Coil cleaned up fast!
The 4290-75 Nu-Blast Air Conditioner Condenser Coil Cleaner will help keep your AC working in top condition! Has a Pleasant Citrus Scent!
- Air conditioner and heat pump condenser coils that need cleaning are a constant problem that I see many times every year in our HVAC business! I remember we had a stretch here in Louisville, KY for about two weeks where the temps were above 100 degrees outside. Many of the service calls were customers complaining that their AC was not cooling properly. Many of the service calls were solved after I cleaned their air conditioner coil.
- It is important to have a clean AC condenser coil for proper cooling and to get the best air conditioner efficiency.
- The 4290-75 Nu-Blast Air Conditioner Condenser Coil Cleaner is a “no rinse required” condenser coil cleaner in a convenient aerosol package. Double action of high pressure blast and solvent cleaning restores design efficiency of condenser coils quickly and easily. It is non-flammable and non-conductive with no rinse required, as the cleaning solvent evaporates completely.
- This high performance aerosol product offers maximum cleaning of condenser coils. The high solvency formula and blasting nozzle powerfully separates the undesirable materials from the surface. Only use with adequate ventilation.
- Please click on the following link if you would like to see the PDF Nu-Calgon Product Bulletin: Nu-Blast Condenser Coil Cleaner Product Bulletin
- Please click here if you would like to see the Nu-Blast condenser coil cleaner close-up picture of the label.
- Below we have a real good YouTube video made by HVACmaintenance which explains how to clean an AC condenser coil. The only thing that I did not like about this video was that I did not see where the instructor said to turn off the power to the unit. Always turn off the power to the unit before servicing an air conditioner. Also, if possible try to remove the AC top and spray your garden hose from the inside out.
- Please email us anytime if you have questions. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
- Spray in well ventilated area as this product has a fragrance that will be objectionable to some people.
- Be certain there is nothing behind coil that could be hit by spray. Place cloth or other protection under coil.
- Spray entire coil surface, allowing blast pressure as well as cleaner to work. Thoroughly wet entire surface.
- Allow the 4290-75 Nu-Blast Air Conditioner Condenser Coil Cleaner to flush soils from the coil onto the cloth. Once the coil surface is dry by evaporation, cloth can be removed.