Purchase the Lennox 41K56 Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The Lennox 41K56 furnace hot surface Ignitor is a brand and comes in a Lennox Factory Parts box. Please see pictures.
- The 41K56 ignitor is found on many Lennox furnaces.
- The 41K56 ignitor label shows that the ignitor was made by White-Rodgers.
- The ignitor label shows Lennox part number 41K5601 and part number LB-109261A
- The specifications are 80 volts 50/60 hertz and 92 watts.
- The overall length of the ignitor is approximately 2 15/16″.
- The length of the black tip that gets hot is approximately 1 5/8″
- The white porcelain length is approximately 1 5/16″
- Please click here if you would like to see how to troubleshoot and test furnace hot surface ignitors.
- Please send us your furnace’s model number if you would like for us to use our Lennox parts program to look up parts and see what the recommended igniter or part is for your furnace. Our email address is: Support@arnoldservice.com
- We would Love to have Your Business!
The 41K56 ignitor is used on the following Lennox furnaces: