Need to Clean Your Air Conditioner’s Evaporator Coil?
We have the solution to get your AC Evaporator Coil cleaned up fast!
The 4171-75 Nu-Calgon Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil Cleaner will help your AC work in top condition! Has a Pleasant Lemon Scent!
*This Evaporator Coil Cleaner will be shipped the Next Business Day.
- Evap Foam “no rinse” is a high performance, heavy duty detergent, specifically formulated with special surfactants and alkaline cleaners that have been developed into a foaming, no-rinse product. The aerosol product can be sprayed either right side up or upside down, and is ideal for use on most coils, but particularly suited for cooling or evaporator coils.
- The 4171-75 Nu-Calgon Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil Cleaner will liquefy dirt, grease, oil, and other residues quickly and easily. Since it is fortified with corrosion inhibitors, it is safe for use on metals and other materials. The product’s fast-breaking foam is completely self-rinsing. Simply spray Evap Foam on the coil and the foam will wash the emulsified matter off. The aerosol product is NSF registered for use as a coil cleaner in and around food processing areas, and helps leave the area deodorized with a pleasant lemon scent.
- Please click on the following link if you would like to see the Evaporator Foam No Rinse Product Bulletin: Evap Foam Rinse Product Bulletin
- Please clich here if you would like to see a close-up picture of the can label with directions.
- Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
- Directions: Turn off or disconnect power to unit being serviced, and remove any heavy or matted soils first. Shake well. Remove cap and point toward surface to be cleaned. Thoroughly saturate the targeted area with product. Be sure foam evenly covers the entire surface. With this self-rinsing formula, the foam will break and condensation will completely rinse the emulsified material. However, you may wipe clean or rinse with water if desired or if using on non-condensation producing coils. For extremely stubborn or heavy deposits, repeat applications may be necessary. Turn on or return power to the unit.
- Below we have a real good YouTube video made by Fix My Own AC.com on how to clean an indoor evaporator coil. I hope this will help you out.
- Please email us anytime if you have questions. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!