Purchase the 41-401 Amana Goodman Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor from Us and Save!
This Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping. Thanks!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 41-401 Amana Goodman Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a brand new furnace hot surface ignitor that comes packed in a factory OEM Robertshaw Uni-Line box.
- This is a Uni-Line Brand replacement ignitor for the Amana OEM Part number D9918202A.
- The Robertshaw’s 41-401 Series Norton Hot Surface Ignitors delivers dependable ignition for heating systems of every description.
- The 41-401 ignitor is used on furnaces, boilers, rooftop heaters, infrared burners, unit heaters, water heaters and many other types of HVAC equipment.
- Please send us your furnace model number is you would like for us to make sure this is the right ignitor for your furnace. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
- The 41-401 Series Hot Surface Ignitors are made of high purity recrystalized silicon carbide which combines physical and thermal strength with stable electrical properties.
- The 41-401 Series are designed to reach ignition temperatures within 17 seconds.
- These Hot Surface Ignitors have 18-gauge nickel chrome lead wires embedded and metalized in place for maximum holding strength and electrical conductivity.
- The lead wires are also enclosed with a special high-temperature fiberglass insulation providing total electrical protection.
- Note: All 41-400 series ignitors are 120 VAC models.
- Ceramic Block Style: A, 1-5/8″ wide
- Terminal Connector Type: A
- Lead Wire Length: 4-1/2″
- We have a furnace hot surface ignitor troubleshooting page with two YouTube videos that show how to test and troubleshoot furnace hot surface ignitors. Please click here if you would like to see our Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor Troubleshooting page.