Purchase Your 4050-06 EasySeal Air Conditioner Leak Sealer from Us and Save!
This AC Leak Sealer Will Be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- Finally an easy way to stop those hard to find air conditioner or heat pump refrigerant leaks!
- The 4050-06 EasySeal Air Conditioner Leak Sealer was developed from technology used to protect air conditioning systems on nuclear submarines and satellites. It was critical in these applications that any leaks that developed be sealed immediately to avoid repairs while on missions.
- EasySeal air conditioner leak sealer circulates with the system’s refrigerant, and if a leak should occur, it will quickly seal the leak and prevent the system from losing refrigerant and shutting down.
- A/C EasySeal represents an excellent opportunity to utilize such technology in preventing and sealing refrigerant leaks in residential and light commercial Air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- EasySeal is perfect for those hard to find and fix leaks.
- EasySeal air conditioner leak sealer works with most refrigerants including R-22 and R-410A.
- Each EasySeal can will treat up to a 5 ton system and is easily installed with the reusable piercing valve and hose. Please click here if you are interested in purchasing the charging hose.
- One of the most difficult and costly tasks for the service technician is servicing a system that has a refrigerant leak.
- Given today’s requirements for leak management and repair, it is very important that leaks be repaired.
- The 4050-06 EasySeal Air Conditioner Leak Sealer addresses the need for a quick and reliable method to seal these problematic leaks. In fact, it can be used to prevent leaks.
- Important: A/C EasySeal can be used to seal most refrigerant leaks, up to and including those where the entire charge is lost in 7 days.
- Description: A/C EasySeal ar conditioner leak sealer is designed to prevent as well as repair leaks anywhere in the system, including condensers, evaporators, copper lines, and soldered joints.
- EasySeal is easily injected into the system, traveling with the refrigerant, searching for leaks.
- EasySeal will react with moisture and air that are naturally present at a leak, forming a secure seal.
- A/C EasySeal is compatible with the refrigerant, oil and all system materials and it will not react until it comes into contact with the air and moisture at the leak, forming a seal. A/C EasySeal is a time saver.
- EasySeal finds leaks quickly and seals them, saving the time and money required in searching for the smallest leaks.
- With the 4050-06 EasySeal Air Conditioner Leak Sealer, the contractor is able to just add a can to the system and be confident the leak has been fixed and move on to the next job.
- In most cases, one can will seal systems that have lost all refrigerant in as little as seven days.
- EasySeal air conditioner leak sealer is designed for large systems up to 5 tons.
- Please click on the following link if you would like to see the product sheet with instructions: Easy Seal PDF
- Please email us anytime if you have a question. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please click here if you are interested in purchasing a 2 can pack of EZ Seal with charging hose.
- Please click here if you are interested in purchasing the charging hose.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!