Purchase Your 35/5 MFD Titan Pro Dual Round Extended Life Run Capacitor from Us and Save!
We Test All Capacitors With A Capacitor Tester to Make Sure They Are In Excellent Condition Before Shipping!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
- When you need a run capacitor that delivers the extended life our customers demand and the value they desire, you know it’s time to go PRO!
- The 35/5 MFD Titan Pro Dual Round Extended Life Run Capacitoris brand new and comes in a Titan Pro Professional Grade factory box.
- This capacitor can be used on any brand air conditioner or heat pump unit as long as the capacitors have the same specifications MFD/uf rating and voltage rating.
- FYI: “MFD” and “uf” have the same meaning, “microfarad”.
- Titan Pro Capacitors offer the following features:
- up to 83% longer than a standard capacitor.
- Compliance with the EIA-456A industry standard for performance and quality and High-grade metallized polypropylene film.
- Meets UL 810 safety standard and is RoHS compliant.
- The capacitor we sell on this page has the following specifications: Dual, Round, MFD/uf rating= 35/5, Volts= 370/440, Diameter= 1 15/16″ Height= 4″.
- Please see our capacitor troubleshooting page if you like for more information on capacitor troubleshooting and capacitor installation. Please click here to go to our capacitor troubleshooting page.
- *Below we have a real good video made by Ron Walker that explains how to troubleshoot and checkout a dual capacitor. Thanks to Mr. Walker for making this informative video.
- We sell a real good capacitor tester on the following page: Please click here to see the Supco MFD10 Capacitor tester.
- Please email us anytime if you would like for us to use our online programs to look up and see which capacitor your furnace or air conditioner uses. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- We have online programs where we can look up parts for Amana, Bryant, Carrier, American Standard, Trane, ICP, Heil, Tempstar, Whirlpool, Comfortmaker, Arcoaire, Goodman, Janitrol, Rheem, Ruud, Weather King and York.
- We would love to Help Your Out and have your business!