Purchase Your 35/5 MFD 370 Volt Bryant Carrier Totaline Dual Oval Air Conditioner Capacitor from Us and Save!
We Test All Capacitors with a Capacitor Tester to Make Sure They Are In Excellent Condition Before Shipping.
Same Business Day Shipping!
- This is a brand new Bryant Carrier Totaline dual oval air conditioner capacitor with the following specifications: 35/5 MFD/uf 370 volts, with a width of: 3 1/2″ and a Height of: 3 7/8″.
- Replaces General Electric 97F9685BZ3, Bryant, Carrier P291-3553
- The 35/5 MFD 370 Volt Bryant Carrier Totaline Dual Oval Air Conditioner Capacitor can be used on any brand air conditioner or heat pump unit as long as the capacitors have the same specifications MFD/uf rating and voltage rating. FYI: “MFD” and “uf” have the same meaning, “microfarad”.
- Suggestion: I would suggest that you keep an extra capacitor on hand in case you have a capacitor failure on a hot summer day or cold winter’s night. I have seen many capacitor failures at the most unexpected times during our 27 years in the HVAC business.
- We purchase our capacitors from our Bryant Carrier parts supplier.
- We test all capacitors with a capacitor tester to make sure they are in excellent condition before shipping.
- FYI: “MFD” and “uf” mean the same, “microfarad”. Some capacitor have “MFD” on the label and some have “uf” on the label. This is how capacitors are rated in microfarads.
- FYI: Please see our capacitor troubleshooting page if you like for more information on capacitor troubleshooting and problems. We have a YouTube Video that shows how to troubleshoot and replace capacitors. Please click here to go to our capacitor troubleshooting page.
- Please send your unit’s model number if you would like for us to look it up to make sure this is the right capacitor for your unit. On Bryant Carrier units we will need your product number. Our Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!