Purchase the 318518-761 Bryant Carrier Humidifier Water Panel from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
- The 318518-761 Bryant, Carrier humidifier water panel is a brand new OEM evaporative humidifier water panel that comes in a factory white box.
- The 318518-761 Bryant Carrier Humidifier Water Panel includes the top felt-lined water distribution tray. This humidifier water panel replaces humidifier water panels in the following Bryant & Carrier humidifier models: 49FH024 & 913B, 49BF018 & 912D, 911A, 912C &913A, HUMBBLBP2018-A, HUMBBLFP1025-A, HUMCCLBP2018-A, HUMCCLFP1025-A, P110-LBP2018A, P110-LFP1025A.
- We also sell the 318518-761 Bryant Carrier Humidifier Water Panel at a 2-pack special price: Please click here if you are interested in the 318518-761 two-pack special.
- The 318518-761 water panel is found in the large bypass and fan-powered humidifiers manufactured by Bryant, Carrier, Totaline, Day & Night, Payne and many others.
- The water panel dimensions are approximate: 10 1/2″ Wide X 14 1/2″ Tall X 1 3/4″ Thick
- The 318518-761 humidifier water panel includes an integral aluminum frame and felt wick on top for even distribution of water through the media.
- The filter is constructed using an expanded aluminum mesh pad covered with a special clay-like coating that absorbs water and removes mineral deposits.
- The process of humidification begins when water flows through a humidifier valve and soaks the filter. Hot, dry air from the furnace or fan coil passes through the filter and absorbs the water. The moist air is then distributed through the home via the forced-air duct system.
- It is recommended you replace your whole house humidifier filter at least once per heating season. Areas with hard water may require two changes per season to ensure peak performance.
- The 318518-761 Bryant Carrier Humidifier Water Panel is compatible with the obsolete part number: 88NH1014C101.
- Please send us your humidifier’s model number if you would like for us to use our Bryant Carrier program to find out if this is the right humidifier water panel or part for your humidifier. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!