Purchase the 318518-761 Bryant Carrier Humidifier Water Panel 2 Pack from Us and Save!
These Humidifier Water Panels will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Have Your Business!
We sell the 318518-761 Bryant Carrier Humidifier Water Panel 2 Pack for a special price of $46.00! That is just $23.00 each!
- The 318518-761 humidifier water panels are brand new Bryant, Carrier OEM evaporative humidifier water panels that comes in a factory packed white boxes.
- The 318518-761 Bryant Carrier Humidifier Water Panel 2 Pack includes the top felt lined water distribution tray. These two humidifier water panels replace humidifier water panels in the following Bryant & Carrier humidifier models: 49FH024 & 913B, 49BF018 & 912D, 911A, 912C &913A, HUMBBLBP2018-A, HUMBBLFP1025-A, HUMCCLBP2018-A, HUMCCLFP1025-A, P110-LBP2018A, P110-LFP1025A. *Please send us your humidifier’s product number if you would like for us to use our Bryant Carrier program and tell you the part number/numbers your humidifier uses. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
- The 318518-761 water panels are found in the large bypass and fan-powered humidifiers manufactured by Bryant, Carrier, Totaline, Day & Night, Payne and many others.
- The water panel dimensions are approximate: 10 1/2″ Wide X 14 1/2″ Tall X 1 3/4″ Thick
- The 318518-761 Bryant Carrier Humidifier Water Panel 2 Pack includes an integral aluminum frame and felt wick on top for even distribution of water through the media. The water panel filter is constructed using an expanded aluminum mesh pad covered with a special clay-like coating that absorbs water and removes mineral deposits. The process of humidification begins when water flows through a humidifier valve and soaks the filter. Hot, dry air from the furnace or fan coil passes through the filter and absorbs the water. The moist air is then distributed through the home via the forced-air duct system.
- It is recommended you replace your whole house humidifier water panel filter at least once per heating season. Areas with hard water may require two changes per season to ensure peak performance.
- The 318518-761 water panel filters are compatible with the obsolete part number: 88NH1014C101.