Purchase Your 24A34-2 White-Rodgers Electric Furnace Fan Heat Sequencer from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 24A34-2 White-Rodgers Electric Furnace Fan Heat Sequencer is a brand new genuine White-Rodgers electric furnace sequencer.
- There are several different types of sequencers. In the trade, we refer to them as, “1 stack,” 2 stacks,” and “3 stacks.” I would refer to the 24A34-2 as a “2 stack” sequencer.
- The following was written directly from the installation instruction book: The 24A34-2 White-Rodgers Electric Furnace Fan Heat Sequencer we sell are, “direct replacement units for sequencing both fan and heat. It can be used in a broad range of gas and electric heating equipment and many other applications where time delay is required. The sequencers we sell have a solid-state 24-volt heater, used to energize the control, and a variety of normally open contact sets. These contacts close and open within specified timings and are used to control the furnace fan and heating elements on demand from a room thermostat. These sequencers meet a wide variety of timing requirements and assure long life at high electrical loads as well as minimum radio and TV interference”.
- Each sequencer is stamped with timing specifications. For example, H1-20 C40-110 means the ON time for heating is 1 to 20 seconds and the OFF time for cooling is 40 to 110 seconds. The first contacts in the sequencer turn ON first and turn OFF last.
- If you have any questions please email us anytime. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
Below we have some information on how to troubleshoot a sequencer and two YouTube videos on how sequencers and electric furnaces operate. When 24 volts is applied across the two bottom connections on this sequencer you should get continuity (a closed circuit) between the two terminals the one on the left M1 and the one on the right M2. You should also have continuity between M3 & M4. This might take 30 to 90 seconds after the 24 volts is applied before you get the continuity. If you do not get continuity then you might want to purchase one of the sequencers that we have for sale on the following page: Please click here if you would like to see the sequencers we sell.