Purchase Your 20197310 Goodman Furnace Pressure Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 20197310 Goodman Furnace Pressure Switch is a brand new OEM pressure switch that is used on the following Goodman, Janitrol furnaces: GMS90703BXAM, GMS90904CXA, GMS91155DXA, AMS90904CXA, GMH950904CXAA, GMH950904CXAB, GMH950904CXAC, GMH951155DXAA and GMH95115DXAB.
- The 20197310 Goodman Furnace Pressure Switch has an orange dot on the switch body.
- The pressure switch which is attached to the draft inducer motor by small pressure switch tubing. The 20197310 Goodman Furnace Pressure Switch senses the negative pressure created by the draft inducer and closes the circuit between the two wires on the pressure switch. The pressure switch closes the circuit which goes to the control board. When the negative pressure is detected and the closed circuit is sent to the circuit board this allows the furnace to operate.
- If you have a stopped up draft inducer or the draft inducer hole is stopped up where the pressure tubing attaches, then this will cause the pressure switch to not sense pressure and work properly. We discuss this problem on the following two pages:
- We made a special page for furnace pressure switch troubleshooting. Please click here if you would like to see our furnace pressure switch troubleshooting page. We have a YouTube video which discusses pressure switch troubleshooting.
- Please send us your furnace’s model number if you like for us to find out if this is the right pressure switch for your furnace. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your business!