Purchase Your 20 MFD 370, 440 Volt Totaline Bryant, Carrier Oval Run Capacitor from Us and Save!
We Test All Capacitors With A Capacitor Tester to Make Sure They Are In Excellent Condition Before Shipping!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- This is a brand new 20 MFD 370 or 440 Volt Totaline air conditioner or heat pump Oval Run Capacitor.
- This Totaline run capacitor has the following specifications: 20 MFD/uf 370 or 440 volts, with a width of: 2 3/4″ and a Height of: 3″.
- This capacitor can be used on many different air conditioning, heat pump units, and furnace blower motors.
- We test all capacitors with a capacitor tester to make sure they are in excellent condition before shipping.
- Please see our capacitor troubleshooting page if you would like more information on capacitor troubleshooting and other HVAC problems. We have a YouTube video below which shows how to troubleshoot air conditioner dual capacitors. The YouTube video was made by Grayfurnaceman. Thanks, Grayfurnaceman for making this informative video!
- The 20 mfd 370 or 440-volt capacitor we sell below is a single capacitor and not a dual capacitor.
- The 20 MFD 370 or 440 Volt Totaline Oval Run Capacitor would be tested in the same way as the dual capacitor. You would test between one side to the other side with a meter set to Uf (microfarads).
- We have more troubleshooting advice on how to repair your air conditioner or heat pump on the following page: Please click here to go to our capacitor troubleshooting page.
- Please send your unit’s model number if you would like for us to look it up to make sure this is the right capacitor for your unit. On Bryant Carrier units we will need your product number. Our Email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!