Purchase this 1/5 HP 1086598 ICP Heil Tempstar Condenser Fan Motor From Us and Save!
Purchase Your ICP Air Conditioner or Heat Pump Condenser Fan Motors from Us and Save!
This Condenser Fan Motor will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Same Day Shipping if you order before 9 AM. Eastern Time.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- 1/5 HP 1086598 ICP Heil Tempstar Condenser Fan Motor is used on many ICP units from 1 1/2 ton through 3 1/2 ton sizes.
- This motor replaces part numbers: 1064945, 1082638, 1082639, 1085925, 1092250.
- ICP (International Comfort Products) includes the brands Arco, Arcoaire, Comfortmaker, Clare, Keeprite, Heil, Heil Quaker, Sears, Snyder General, Tempstar, and Whirlpool.
- This condenser fan motor is used in the following (204) ICP Product split system condensing units, heat pumps and package units of various B.T.U.H. sizes. Model prefixes include the following: ACC, CAC, CHP, HAC, HHP, PGAA, PGAD, PGMD, PGME, PHAD, PYMC.
- The motor specs are:
- ICP Part # 1086598,
- Horse Power=1/5,
- RPM=1075, 1 speed,
- Motor Diameter= 5 5/8″,
- Shaft diameter= 1/2″,
- Shaft length=2 1/2″
- Connector Type=OEM modular plug and
- Shaft Rotation=CW (clockwise) looking from lead end of motor.
- A 3 MFD, 370 capacitor is included with motor.
- Please note that the motor does not come with a dual capacitor that powers both the compressor and fan motor. We can not provide a dual capacitor because this motor is used on many different AC and heat pump units with compressors using different capacitors.
- If you would like for us to find out which dual capacitor your unit uses then please send us your air conditioner or heat pump’s product number and we will be glad to tell you which dual capacitor you would need. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We sell dual capacitors on the following page: Please click here if you are interested in purchasing a dual capacitor for your unit: Arnold’s Service Capacitors Index Page.
- Please click here if you are interested in seeing a YouTube video on how to replace a condenser fan motor.
- Please send us your unit’s model number and we will be happy to use our ICP program and let you know which motor your unit uses. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!