Purchase the 1370913S Goodman Amana Furnace Limit Switch from Us and Save!
This Furnace Limit Switch will be Shipped the Next Business Day. Order before 9 AM. Eastern Time for Same Day Shipping.
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- The 1370913S Goodman Amana Furnace Limit Switch is a brand new Goodman Amana OEM furnace part.
- The 1370913S furnace limit switch is sometimes referred to and has part numbers: L38-270, 1370913S, B13709-13S, B1370913S and B1370913.
- The 1370913S Goodman Amana Furnace Limit Switch breaks the furnace circuit when the temperature inside the furnace heat exchanger reaches a temperature of 200 degrees.
- The 1370913S has a 3″ insertion length. The 1370913S limit is used on Goodman furnace models: GMPN060-4 and GMPN080-4.
- *FYI: A furnace limit is a safety device that is used to cut the gas burners off if the furnace over-heats. If your furnace is going off on limit you might have an air flow problem like a dirty filter, dirty blower, slow blower motor (might need a new capacitor) stopped up evaportator coil or too much gas pressure. All of these can cause the furnace to over-heat and go off on limit. Many times when the furnace goes off on limit the fan blower will continuously blow because the furnace control board senses that the furnace has over-heated and needs to cool down. The only way to get the blower to cut off is to turn off the furnace with the power switch. You can test a limit with a volt meter to see if it is open or not. On most limits you should get 24 volts from each of the two wires on the limit to a good ground.
- Below we have pictures of the limit and of the end view of the limit mounting.
- Below we have a YouTube video made by Grayfurnaceman which explains how to troubleshoot a furnace limit switch. Thanks GrayFurnaceMan for making this informative video!
- Please email us anytime with your furnace’s model number if you would like for us to check and make sure this is the limit your furnace uses: email@example.com
- We would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!