Buy 1/2 Pint Size Gas Leak Key Tite Pipe Joint Compound from Us and Save!
A Note of Concern: *When working with gas, of course you never want a leak! Test for gas leaks with soap bubbles. If you smell gas do not turn on anything or even use the telephone. The least little spark could cause an explosion. Leave the premises and call your local gas company or fire department.
- I wanted to make available to you one of the best gas pipe joint compounds on the market today. 1/2 Pint Size Gas Leak Key Tite Pipe Joint Compound !
- I have been using it for years with great results. This is the same pipe joint compound that our gas department here in Louisville, KY. uses.
- You would use this Key-Tite on the threads of the gas pipe before you join them together. When using this and other compounds on threads that are being joined into gas valves always stay back away from the very end of the threads about an 1/8″ so you do not get the compound up inside the gas pipe or gas valve. This could stop the valve up if this happens.
- Below we have a picture with an opportunity for you to purchase. This cleans up with mineral spirits or paint thinner.
- If you have any questions please email us anytime. Our email address is: email@example.com
- We would love to help you out and have your business!