Purchase the 1174276 ICP Heil Tempstar Furnace Pressure Switch from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
- This is a BRAND NEW Tempstar, Inner City Products (ICP), Comfort Maker Heil Furnace Pressure Switch.
- The Part number is 1013529 (also 1174276).
- The 1174276 ICP Heil Tempstar Furnace Pressure Switch comes neatly packed in a Fast OEM Factory Parts box.
- The 1174276 ICP Heil Tempstar Furnace Pressure Switch is rated at .59″ W/C (water Column) It has Honeywell Part # IS20213-5216.
- The 1174276 furnace pressure switch is used on many Heil/Tempstar/ICP/Comfort Maker gas furnaces.
- The most common fault for furnace pressure switches is “furnace pressure switch stuck open or stuck closed”.
- The pressure switch is a safety device that is attached to the draft inducer by a small rubber tube. The pressure switch senses the negative pressure created by the draft inducer. If the furnace vent is open and the correct negative pressure is sensed then the furnace is allowed to continue to operate.
- Please click here if you would like to see our gas furnace Pressure Switch troubleshooting page with one YouTube Video.
- Please send us your furnace model number if you would like for us to use our International Comfort Products program to look up parts and see what the recommended pressure switch or part is for your furnace. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We would love to help you out and have your business!