Purchase the Lennox 10F74, 100438-05 Air Conditioner Heat Pump Single Pole Contactor from Us and Save!
Same Business Day Fast Shipping! In Stock and Ready to Ship!
We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!
- This brand new Lennox single pole 40 amp contactor has Lennox Catalog part number 10F74.
- This Lennox single pole contactor has a 24-volt coil and is rated at 40 FLA. (Full Load Amps).
- I really like this contactor because it has a cover over the contactor to keep bugs and dirt out! I also like it because it has the large lugs screws on one end that make it easy to connect large wires!
- This contactor is used on many Lennox air conditioner and heat pump units. Please email us with your unit’s model number if you would like us to recommend the right contactor for your unit. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- This contactor is referred to as SPST which means, “Single Pole, Single Throw.” It is called a single pole contactor because the contactor has one contact that makes the connection. On the other side of the contactor there is what is called a “shunt” where the current is allowed to flow all the time.
- If you would like to see a YouTube video on how to change a contactor out please click on the following link: Please click here if you would like to see an air conditioner contactor replacement YouTube Video.
- If you would like for us to see if this is the right contactor for your air conditioner or heat pump unit then please send us your unit’s model number. Our email address is email@example.com.
- Same business day fast shipping!
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to do business with you!
- We Would Love to Help You Out and Have Your Business!